Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Goal For The New Year

Before the new year I read about a local news reporter who supposedly found out about the Acai berry and its great nutritional properties.  She decided to try it combined with another supplement to help cleanse her colon and detoxify.  Her goal was to take the supplements for 30 days and try to loose weight and see what the supplements did for her energy and so forth.

After reading her story I decided to try it too.  I ordered both bottles of the same supplements for free (They were under a free trial.  I only paid for shipping) and decided to take one of each for 30 days.  When I got the bottles I realized I had enough for my wife to do it too.  So I am going to try to convince her to join me in this quest.

My goal for this is to lose more weight, gain some more energy and even some more focus to get my business running smoothly.  I will report twice a week and share my statistics and findings.  I might even get personal and give my weight and other measurements so people can see my progress.  Keep in mind also that I have an exercise program that I will be following to help along the way.

So today is the first day.  May everyone note that on 1/11/11 I took my first supplements.  My next reporting date will be 1/13/11.  Here are my starting stats:

Weight - 176.1 lbs    Goal weight - between 150-160 lbs.  (Being that there is an average of 10 lbs of retained water and 17 lbs of food in the digestive tract, I shouldn't have a problem reaching this goal)
Waste - 38 in.  Goal - 32-34 in.
Biceps - 13 in.  Goal - 16 in.
Quads - 24 in.  Goal - 22 in.
Calves - 15 in.  Goal - 13-14 in.
Chest - 39.5 in.  Goal - 41 in.
Neck - 15 in.  Goal - 16 in.

So this is my first challenge of the year.  It's also a test to see if this stuff really works.  We'll see.  Wish me luck.  Until next time...


Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this opportunity: www.PeterBunnHasFun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?