Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 11

I am now almost halfway through this challenge and there has been little difference on how I feel thus far.  Of course feeling healthier and actually being healthier are two different things.    In a good way, this has been a great learning experience for me.  This challenge has shown me that when you put your mind to something, it will get done.


 One thing I have noticed in the last day or two is that I have had to go in one more hole on my belt.  That means my waist is getting smaller.  It also happens to be where the majority of my fat has congregated.  So this "shrinking" could mean only one of two things.  One, this stuff is actually starting to work and is helping me burn my fat.  Or two, the exercises I have been doing is helping me replace my fat with muscle.  I guess there could be a third thing.  It could be a combination of the two.  Either way it's a good thing.  I have to go out and get more pants now.  The ones I have look weird now because I have to tighten my belt so much.


That about sums it up for the day.  Next reporting will be 1/25/11 and I will be giving measurements at that time.  Until next time.  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.PeterBunnHasFun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?