Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 9

Did you know it takes 21 days to create a habit?  It only takes a few days to break one though.  Well I am still working on creating my habit of exercising and taking this supplement. 

Yesterday I "accidentally" forgot to take my supplements.  Ooops!  But that's okay.  I will overcome.  No one is perfect.  So I am moving on.  It has also been hard keeping my workout schedule.  I have a solution for that though.  I have a schedule, but I am going to create a more detailed and specific one that includes free time and extracurricular activities.  When you schedule even your free time, it is much more difficult to have surprises.

So that is basically my update.  No change with anything else yet.  I hope this week is going to be different.  I am beginning to wonder if this stuff really works or not, but I"ll give it a little more time to convince me.

Until next time.  Next reporting date, 1/22/11.

Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.PeterBunnHasFun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?