Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 15

 Woohoo!  I have made it halfway through this challenge.  I feel great and can't wait to see what the outcome is going to be in the end!

This challenge seems to be paying off so far.  It seems like the healthier I get, the better I feel.  I heard something just the other day that a large percentage of people want to lose weight.  Those who do are healthier.  When you are healthy you feel better.  When you feel better, you are happier.  I would say that is what I am experiencing, and it's great!

I am actually looking forward to next week's weigh in and measurements because I know the results are going to be good.  They will be even better as long as I keep my exercise routine.  It has been hard lately because our schedule has been crazy.  It can be hard, sometimes, to keep your schedule when you have a two year old in the house. :)  Things can be unpredictable.  I kind of like that though.  It puts a little variety in life.

Well, I guess that is about it to report for now.  Next post will be 1/17/11.  This is quite a milestone.  Only two more weeks to go!

Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.TheIncomeProducer.com/19415

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?