Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 17

Well, the challenge continues.  There really hasn't been any change since the last report.  I still feel great.  Not sure if I have more energy or not.  That is hard to tell since I have a lot of energy anyway.  So we move closer to the goal.

I didn't think it would be so hard to make time for exercise, but it has become a bit of a challenge.  I am not going to let that stop me.  A plan will be in place by my next post.  I will be relentless.  I will over come!

Next post 1/30/11.  Godspeed!

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,

Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.TheIncomeProducer.com/19415

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?