Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 7

Today marks the first complete week of the Acai challenge.  There has not been a whole lot of change, but I said I would do measurements, so here are a few of them:

Weight - 175.3 lbs.
Waiste - 37 3/4 in.

These are the only measurements I am going to give until the end.  Not much changes with the other ones anyway.  At least not this soon.  So something is working.  Whether it's the exercise, the supplements or both, I don't care.  At least I am getting results.  Nothing else to report.  Exercising is going well.  Until next time.  Next report on 1/20/11.

Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.PeterBunnHasFun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?