Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Acai Challenge: Day 3

So I am on day three of the Acai challenge.  Being that I have just started, I am not going to bother doing all my measurements.  In fact I'll probably do that once a week.  So rather next time or mid next week I'll do measurements.

Alright down to business.  Well, I haven't noticed any change yet.  I suppose that won't happen until after the first week.  I'm sure everything has to be given time to actually get in my system and "do its work" if it actually does do something.   So physically, there is no difference.  The only thing I am experiencing right now is a little soreness from working out this week.  But soon that will pass.

As far as my focus and mental health, there doesn't seem to be much difference.  I have actually been quite tired lately, but I would contribute that to staying up too late and having to get up so early.  There has been a little change in my focus ability.  It has seemed to get better, but I have no way of proving that it's the supplement or my determination to become more focused.

I guess that's about it for this report.  Nothing too interesting yet, but I am sure it will be.  Next report date, Saturday, 1/15/11.
 
Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.PeterBunnHasFun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?