Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 19

This weekend was an interesting one.  We spent a lot of time with my parents so Jesse could have some time with his grandparents.  He always enjoys being with them.  Yesterday we went over in the afternoon and had supper with them.  We then decided on a whim to spend the night.  I was too tired, after a long day, to drive home, so we spent the night.  One thing I forgot about was my supplements.  So I missed yesterday because I left them at home not expecting to be spending the night somewhere else.


So that made it for an interesting weekend.  We had a great time together though.  Well, back to the challenge.  My clothes continue to get bigger as I continue to lose weight.  Everything seems to be working like a charm.  Next posting will be another measurement post.  I am going to post all measurements this time.  As I move into the last week or two in the challenge I will be giving all measurement info and then a final one on the last day as a summary.

Nothing else to report here.  It is late, so I'm going to bed.  Everyone have a nice week.  Next post is on 2/1/11!

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,

Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.TheIncomeProducer.com/19415

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?