Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 13

My next post marks the halfway point of this challenge.  Finally things are starting to change.  Below are my new measurements.  As you can see, I lost two more pounds and another half inch off my waste.  It feels great!  At this rate I should be able to get below 170! 

Weight - 173.4 lbs.
Waist - 37 1/2 in.

So whether this stuff is starting to work, or I am just loosing my water weight.  Either way I am loosing weight!  It feels great and I do feel better, although my pants are getting too big.  Need to go shopping!  Energy wise, I haven't really seen any difference yet, but that's okay.  I have plenty of energy of my own already.  So the challenge continues.  Almost half-way!

Til next time.  Next report date 1/27/11.

Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.PeterBunnHasFun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?