Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 20

I know my next post was not supposed to be 'til tomorrow, but I have decided to change my posting schedule to Monday, Wednesday and Friday instead.  That will give me more posts and breaks for the weekend.

With that said, I share my progress from yesterday.  Today was a great day!  I did Pilates, which made me feel great.  It is only a twenty minute workout roughly, but it sure works those abs.  I can just feel it working.  So I am back to my workout routine.  Everything is on schedule and good to go.

 I am going to wait until Wednesday to do the measurements.  It is too early to do them quite yet.  So next post is 2/2/11.  See ya then!

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,

Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.TheIncomeProducer.com/19415

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?