Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 22

Today is the day of measurements for this Acai challenge, so lets get that out of the way right away.  Here are my measurements:

Weight - 173.4 lbs    Goal weight - between 150-160 lbs.  (I did have a big supper today, so that may be one reason why no change in weight from last time.)
Waste - 37.5 in.  Goal - 32-34 in.  (again, I am full of food)
Biceps - 13 in.  Goal - 16 in.
Quads - 24 in.  Goal - 22 in.
Calves -  14.5 in.  Goal - 13-14 in.
Chest - 38.5 in.  Goal - 41 in.
Neck - 15 in.  Goal - 16 in.

As you can see, there is plenty of room for improvement.  I am now 2/3 the way through this challenge and am starting to realize that the goals I have set are unrealistic for this time period.  These are more like my ultimate goals to reach and maintain.  So let's see how much of the goals I can reach.  I want to at least get under 170 lbs. or  right at that weight.  That would be nice and is very attainable.  

Well the only other thing to report today is the fact that since I have been exercising regularly lately, I am a little sore and slightly tired.  But that is a good thing.  That means my muscles are growing, the fat is shrinking and I am getting healthier.

So next post is 2/5/11.  Until next time.  Signing off.

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.TheIncomeProducer.com/19415

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?