Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change Is Here

Now that I have the previous challenge out of the way, I have been considering what to do with future posts and have come up with a plan.  Change is here, and it starts next post. 

Since I do three posts a week I have decided to dedicate each day I post to a certain subject, concept or idea.  They are as follows:

  1. Mondays - Religion and spirituality
  2. Wednesday - Foreign cultures and travel
  3. Friday - Healthcare in general and government health programs
These will be what I will be sharing on from here on out.  If this goes well, I may start a blog for each subject, but for now I am dedicating this blog for everything.  If anyone has any suggestions on what they want to hear about on these subjects, feel free to offer your ideas.

This is an exciting time of change!  All these areas I have extensive experience in and will be able to give a lot of info on.  So this will be exciting in the next months ahead.  Expect a post on healthcare next time.

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this opportunity: Working At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?