Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 31 The Final Day

I have reached the final day in this Acai supplement challenge.  This is it.  The challenge is complete.  I can tell you there is a difference compared to the first day of this challenge, but I want to leave most of this info to Monday.

Since my last post included measurements, I decided to wait until Monday to do the final measurements and conclude this challenge.  It is just too close to do the measurements again today.  So that is my plan for the finishing of this challenge.


I have to say, this has been quite a journey.  I had a good start, then had a rough time in the middle, then finished strong.  Nothing like a roller coaster ride.  That may affect my results, but I have a feeling that these supplements didn't make much difference.  The rest I will save for the final post.  My next and final post for this challenge is 2/14/11.

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: http://www.workingathome.co/19415?go

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?