Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Religion and Spirituality Introduction

I was born and raised in a Christian home.  When I was 8 months old, my parents became foreign missionaries and we moved to Bolivia, South America where I would spend the next fifteen years of my life.  It was the religious atmosphere I was surrounded in, that brought me to a personal commitment to Jesus Christ of the Bible. 

I have now been a Christian for over thirty years.  In that time period I attended Piedmont Baptist College in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.  I graduated from college in 2002 with a Bachelor's degree.  My major was Bible with a Missions emphasis.  During that education process I also learned about other religions and cults of the world.  In one of my classes I did a more thorough study on Catholicism and the church of Satan. 

Also during my years overseas and my travels here in the U.S., I have had the privilege to meet many people from different backgrounds, religions and cultures.  This has taught me a lot of the religions of the world.  My extensive reading has brought me knowledge of how the world perceives religion and spirituality. 

I have had a lot of exposure in this subject, and intend to share things I have learned and how I perceive the world of religion and spirituality.  I know this can be a sensitive subject, so I will try to do this with discretion. 

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,

Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: http://www.workingathome.co/19415?go

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?