Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 27

We are entering into the final week of this challenge.  Technically this Friday is the 30th day, but I am going to extend it to next Monday (yes, Valentine's Day) to do my final post on this challenge and list the final measurements.

I trust everyone had a good weekend.  For those of you who were rooting for Green Bay, congratulations!  I am not a big American football fan, but watched it with my family and it was actually a pretty good game.  I had a nice relaxing weekend.  It was great to let my muscles have a break from that hard exercising during last week.  This week is not going to be any lighter. 

Believe it or not, my glutes are still sore from working out.  It was nice to get back into it today, but I was a little stiff because of the soreness.  That will subside, I know.  I haven't noticed any change in my energy level really since I started this challenge.  I would have thought that by now, if this stuff was for real, that I would have had a boost of energy.  I actually started dozing off a couple times last week.  So, we'll see about that.

I guess that's about it for now.  My next post will be 2/9/11.  That is also measurement day.  Oh boy!  Everyone have a good start of their week.

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,

Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.TheIncomeProducer.com/19415

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?