Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Foreign Cultures and Travel

Like I had mentioned in my last post, I moved to Bolivia, South America when I was 8 months old and spent 15 years there.  This gave me a broader perspective on the world and its cultures and was my introduction to foreign cultures and travel.

 My first passport was when I was very young.  Whatever the youngest age is.  I think it's one year old.  With all the traveling we did, I have filled at least four or five passports.  After graduating from high school, I didn't stop traveling.  From then, through college and up to now I have filled my passports with traveling to over 12 countries worldwide and in just about every continent.

This has exposed me to a diverse amount of cultures and their languages, traditions, food and community.  This travel and exposure has given me much experience and a very broad view of the world and the people it contains.  I have traveled thousands of miles and seen many things.  Come join me in a journey across the world!

I have many stories of my travels and can't wait to share them with you.  These posts will also include travel tips and ideas for traveling to different countries.  

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,

Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: http://www.workingathome.co/19415?go

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?