Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 29

We are getting down to the nitty gritty here on this challenge.  The end is in sight and today is the last measurement day before the final measurements I am taking next week.  So here are the "stats" for today.  Again I am full of food.  I think the final one I am going to do all the measurements before I eat in order to get a more accurate measurement.

Weight - 174.7 lbs   
Waste - 37.5 in.  
Biceps - 13 in. 
Quads - 23.5 in. 
Calves -  14.5 in. 
Chest - 38.75 in. 
Neck - 15 in. 

Not a whole lot of change with the numbers, but I am in a nice routine now.  We will see what a couple more days can do for me.  I am still a little sore.  Actually they are new ones in different places.  I have changed my routine up a little.  That might be why.

Well, that is about it for now.  No new conflicts to report.  Next reporting will be on 2/11/11 which is the second to last reporting time!  Until next time!

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.TheIncomeProducer.com/19415

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?