Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!


I hope everyone had a wonder Valentine's Day!  Love is an emotion that is worth celebrating.  No matter who you are or where you are, someone loves you.  It is the most universal language in the world.  Everyone understands love.  Sara and I didn't get to do anything big this year, but we did take time to celebrate our love together with an evening out.  What a wonderful time we had.  The great thing about it is, you don't have to do it just on Valentine's Day.  You can celebrate love every day!

Now that I have shared my piece about this day, I wanted to give the final results for my Acai supplement challenge.  Here is how it all turned out:



First Weigh-In Final Weigh-In Difference Goals
Weight 176.1 lbs. 173.4 lbs. 2.7 lbs.  150-160 lbs.
Waste 38 in. 37 in. 1 in. 32-34 in.
Biceps 13 in. 13.25 in. 0.25 in. 16 in.
Quads 24 in. 22.75 in. 1.25 in. 22 in.
Calves 15 in. 15 in. none 13-14 in.
Chest 39.5 in. 38 in. 0.5 in. 41 in.
Neck 15 in. 15 in. none 16 in.

As you can see, there was improvement in all but two places.  I think that is great!  If you look at my goals, some of them (like the weight and waste measurements) I realized I was looking at a more long-term goal for some months down the road.

So there is still room for improvement.  That's good, because I intend to continue my exercise routine and watch my diet to make sure I consume food better for my body.  Taking care of my body is very important.  I mean, who wouldn't want to be able to live long enough to see their grandchildren some day!?

And that concludes the Acai supplement challenge.  My conclusion on the supplement itself is that 30 days, first of all, is not enough time to actually get a result.  Secondly I don't think I was taking enough of the supplement to actually make a difference.  It didn't really do anything to enhance my focus, energy or ability to burn my fat that I could tell.  So I am not convinced that this stuff actually works.  Now this was not a thorough study either, so don't take my word for it.  Check it out for yourself.

Now that this challenge is over, I have plans in store for future posts.  Stay posted for an update on forthcoming posts and their subjects.  Until Wednesday!

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,

Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this opporunity: http://www.workingathome.co/19415?go

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?