Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Acai Supplement Challenge: Day 24

I feel great!  This week was an intense workout week for me.  I'm still sore a little, but am glad I made the commitment to myself to make sure I did my exercises every day.  My energy level is much higher and I actually feel happier.  Interesting. 

Next week we will find out if this week made any difference with the increased activity.  It is my theory that the Acai works better when you are more active.  There really is no way to prove it is doing anything at all in the challenge, but I am glad I made a point to take care of my body better and make it healthier.

So we approach the final week of the Acai supplement challenge.  Once I run out of supplements, I don't think I am going to stop with the routine I have going here.  It seems to be working well with or without the supplement.  

Outside the soreness I am experiencing, there really isn't much else to report.  I do feel lighter due to loss of weight, but I haven't lost a ton.  It must be I have lost fat but replaced it with muscle, so I am not seeing much difference. 

Alright, it's off to bed and off to having a relaxing weekend.  All enjoy the Superbowl weekend!  Next report date is 2/7/11.

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.TheIncomeProducer.com/19415

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?