Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break: Hot Destinations

My week has been off all week for my postings, but tomorrow I hope to get back on schedule.  Since my regular Wednesdays are about travel, I decided to do a post on spring break.  Most of the east coast is going on break starting this weekend, and since I live on the east coast I thought that fit in just right.

There are a lot of hot destinations to go on spring break.  For those of you wanting to travel out of the country some good spots to look into are in Mexico such Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta.  Montego Bay in Jamaica is always good too, and other locations in Jamaica.  You can't go wrong in the Bahamas either.

For those who want to stick to the mainland and not venture into foreign waters, there are some good spots nationally that are great destinations.  How about South Padre Island, Texas or Panama City Beach, Florida or Southern California destinations like Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and Long Beach.

 These are all great places to go that are warm and usually have great weather.  Now I do have to admit that I am not saying this out of experience, but I do know that these places are known to be great destinations.  This is a great time to get plane tickets too.  The spring sales are coming out and there are some pretty cheap tickets if you keep your eye out.  Again, I have to mention Kayak.com.  It's a great site and you can even set up alerts for just about anything.

So I hope everyone enjoys their spring break and happy travels.

Helping you get the upper hand to change your life forever,

Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: http://www.workingathome.co/19415?go

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?