Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Importance of Quality Time

After playing games with Jesse tonight I was reminded how important it is to spend quality time with your children.  Children crave the time you spend with them.  It builds memories they will never forget and fortifies their identity. 

I treasure the time I have with my son.  I enjoy watching him grow up and learn new things; to see how his character develops and how he reacts to things.  I know Jesse is too young to be able to remember any of this yet, but if we keep building memories as he grows up, he will have memories to cherish.

So it is vitally important to spend good quality time with your family.  You will never forget it and will never regret it.  That is just a little something I wanted to share.

Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family?  Learn how to empower yourself with this experience: www.PeterBunnHasFun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?