Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2010 World Cup Conclusion

Well, my predictions in the quarter-finals I would have to say were maybe half right.  I forgot to take into account that some of Brazil's key players were not able to play to help them advance to the next level.  This is the worst Brazil has played in a long time.  Another thing I forgot about was that Spain was the pick to be the winner from the very beginning.  Oops!  Big mistake on my predictions.  

The two teams that surprised me the most are my two favorite teams; Paraguay and Germany.  Both teams played better than they ever have as far as placement.  And third place for Germany is excellent for them.  I think they played excellent ball.  They had the least amount of goals made on them and I believe they were the highest scoring team also.  Very good.

So bravo to Spain for winning the World Cup of 2010.  Netherlands put up a good fight too.  There were a couple close calls in the final game and several yellow cards handed out.  What a game.  I look forward to next World Cup.  I hear it may be in Brazil next time.  Maybe I will see you there! :)

Helping you get the upper hand,
Peter Bunn
Rising Leader

Want a more stress free life and be able to be home with your family? Learn how to empower yourself with this experience:
www.PeterBunnHasFun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the post. Any particular subject you want to hear about?